When legal issues come home, stop them at the threshold.
Who Are We?
When financial trouble strikes, most people’s greatest concern is about losing their homes. Whether you’re facing tax problems, serious injuries that lead to costly hospital bills, bankruptcy, or facing the prospect of going to jail for a crime, this blog has tips on how to keep your home your own.
No matter what legal issue you’ve landed in, there are ways to dig out again. Keep Home Your Own is committed to providing resources and information to help you face your legal issues head on, keep your finances in order, and help you to get your life back on track. No one wants to have their life turned upside down—so learn how to keep home your own.
What Blog Topics Do We Address?
Legal issues of all kinds usually come with financial ramifications. The more serious your legal problems are, whether civil or criminal, the more likely your bank accounts and financial stability could be affected. We address many topics that relate to financial losses caused by civil or criminal cases.
For instance, if you are dealing with a personal injury, you could be facing hospital bills, lost income, cost of physical therapy treatment, and many other financial losses. These issues can make it difficult to live your life, and you could face the possibility of losing your home and the lifestyle to which you’re accustomed.
We understand that legal trouble comes with issues that affect financial stability. The more you learn, the better chance you have of handling your legal issues without losing your home and everything you’ve worked so hard for.
Here are a few examples of blog topics we cover:
- How to Avoid Bankruptcy
- How to Modify a Child Support Agreement
- Facing Your Tax Debt Before the IRS Comes After Your Home
- Recovering a Personal Injury Settlement so that You Can Pay Your Bills
- How to File a Workers Compensation Claim and Receive the Money You Need While You Recover from a Work-Related Injury
- Tips for Beating a Traffic Ticket
- Criminal Convictions Can Negatively Affect Your Finances: How to Avoid a Conviction
- Dealing with the Financial Ramifications of a Divorce
- How Personal Injuries Can Affect Your Financial Stability
At Keep Home Your Own, we care about people learning the information they need to avoid the loss of their homes and other property they’ve worked so hard to secure. Legal issues can affect your life in many negative ways, but everyone needs a home at the end of the day. Learn how to keep it by protecting yourself from legal trouble through knowledge and education.